- Advertisement -spot_img

Community

Kane: “There are no more excuses for Tottenham next season.”

Tottenham Hotspur's Harry Kane and Mauricio Pochettino on Champions League heartbreak and the new season. Returning to gruelling pre-season training after the disappointment of losing...

“We want to bring back the old ‘kampung’ days where everyone can socialize.”

The Alexandra Football Academy is giving back to the community through free soccer clinics. Youth academies are all the rage today. Football pitches are packed...

“I want girls to think that they can be somebody in football.”

Ash Hashim on blazing a trail in the football world as a female agent. The football world has been slow to change, especially when it...

Puma FTBL Cup 2019

Only the truly skilful were on show at Puma's first football tournament in Singapore. Who said football was all about winning games? The big cat...

“I won over $100k at FIFA tournaments.”

Team Flash's FIFA players on a pro career, parental support and more. Many of us loved playing video games growing up and dreamt of...

“In whatever league, whether it’s the domestic game or Champions League, the team has to focus.”

Italian legends Francesco Toldo and Fabrizio Ravanelli on the Champions League, Icardi's captaincy and more. Two legends of the Italian game, Francesco Toldo and Fabrizio...

“The doubters who thought he wasn’t capable of doing a job are eating their words now.”

Yorke and Sheringham on Solksjaer, Mourinho and White Hart Lane. BOOTHYPE sat with the Manchester United and Spurs legends, Dwight Yorke and Teddy Sheringham in...

“Our most important priority is to find players for Sporting”

Singaporean freestylers taking it from the local streets to Sporting CP. Terence Ong and Terry Lee, Singaporean freestyle footballers, looked very different on the day...

“It’s about discipline and hard work. You shouldn’t give up on what you dream of.”

Hafiz Sujad and Emmeric Ong on local football, the COPA 19 and more. Pre-season is a thankless task with tough shuttle drills, hard running and...

“This idea, that girls should not be involved in football, is very backward.”

Chris Yip-Au, one of Singapore's shining lights in Women's Football, speaks about challenging the status quo in Singapore. As I ambled my way to the...

Latest Post

- Advertisement -spot_img