- Advertisement -spot_img

Community

Izwan Mahbud: “Living overseas made me more mature and professional”

Singapore's top goalie talks about his upcoming season with Trat FC, learning Thai and why he doesn't change his boots. Goalkeepers are known to be...

“It takes courage to hold the whistle on the pitch.”

We speak to Singapore referee Muhammad Taqi about donning the black and white. It's not the most glamourous position on the pitch. No, we're not...

Heskey: “Firmino doesn’t get enough credit”

Liverpool legend, Emile Heskey, shares his thoughts on a Liverpool's season and more in this BOOTHYPE exclusive. Emile Heskey was at, one time, Liverpool's record...

Wes Brown: “If it was very simple, we’d love to have Harry Kane.”

We spoke with Manchester United legend, Wes Brown, on underrated players and buying Harry Kane. Sir Alex Ferguson lauded him for being "the best natural...

Valerie Su: Freestyle Fanatic

Pushing the boundaries for women and the freestyle community. So here I was at ICC Singapore 2019, preparing to interview the likes of Tanguy Ndombele...

Football with the Special Olympics

BOOTHYPE finds out that they're not so different from you and I. It's a 15 minute game of 5-a-side and Special Olympics Singapore (SOSG) Team...

Juan Mata: “I’ll have all of the ’99 team in our current squad.”

The nicest guy in football, Juan Mata, shares his views on his preferred position on the field, the treble winners of '99 and more. "Who's...

Q&A with Spurs’ Tanguy Ndombele & Moussa Sissoko

We speak to Sissoko and Ndombele about their price tags, the Champions League final and pre-season. From France to Tottenham Hotspur, Moussa Sissoko and Tanguy...

Ledley King: “Next season not a failure if Spurs don’t win trophy.”

Ledley King on the upcoming season, Harry Kane and his toughest opponent. Despite a relatively short playing career, Ledley King is a Tottenham Hotspur legend...

Solskjaer: “Martial’s work rate is improving and I expect him to be even better.”

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer talks about his preparations and transfers for the upcoming season. After an exciting start which saw United go on a 12 match...

Latest Post

- Advertisement -spot_img